XF 2.1 Searching for messages doesn't load for a specific user's messages

Feanor

Everyone else's posts can be searched, but when you do one of the following for one specific user...
  • Click their username -> click the messages amount -> white page with nothing on it.
  • Go to their profile -> click Postings tab -> only says "Loading…" and nothing else.
  • Search -> By: their username -> white page with nothing on it.
There is not usually an error logged in the server errors. However, I do see memory errors from it sometimes:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 598016 bytes) src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:125

I don't see how I would be running out of memory though. It also doesn't do it for any other user, so how could this be from not having enough memory? Could a bad post be causing this somehow?

Feanor

Use phpMyAdmin go to the xf_post table and in do a search for that username, does that work?
Yes, it works without issue there. I even tried selecting "full text" and showing 500 rows per page. I then went to every page and each one was fine.

edit: I originally did this with user_id. Tried with username now, but it takes a longer time to run no matter the name because there are a lot of posts, so I'm not going to use full text / 500 rows per page with that test.

By the way, not sure if it matters, but I should add that I am using Enhanced Search.

Feanor

It was running for a while, but then I came back and it was a white page. I think it got through all of the posts though because it was almost done with posts last I checked. It may have gotten stuck at profile posts again. Either way, it didn't fix the issue.