Add-on Searching for (2) add-ons!

Zachary Ball

1st Add-on:

I would like to know if something like this exists. I need forum members to be able to either add or have this feature at registration where they can add a team logo under profile picture. I would give them a choice and they would choose a team logo to display somewhere within profile on all posts etc...

2nd Add-on:

This may be very simple, something that I am not finding. I want to show forum or category descriptions in the main forum and not when you actually enter that area. The description should be right below the title of category or forum. This is very similar to VBulletin.

Thank you so much for the help! I am starting to really like XenForo, used to use other forum software and continued to find bigger and better things.

This may be very simple, something that I am not finding. I want to show forum or category descriptions in the main forum and not when you actually enter that area. The description should be right below the title of category or forum. This is very similar to VBulletin.
This happens with the core software.

Category: https://xenforo.com/community/#xenforo-resources-and-add-ons.60
Forum: hover over one of the forums.

Viewing a forum: https://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-and-add-on-discussions.63/
Resource and Add-on Discussions
Non-release-related resource and add-on discussions. Covers things such as general suggestion/feedback gathering, sneak peaks and early previews, and general discussion about the state of the resource/add-on community. Please do not post support requests in this forum.

I can see that, but I am looking to have the text actually below "again similar to the Vbulletin setup".
Not everyone here is actually very familiar with vbulletin. I personally have never used it so that part of the sentence has absolutely no meaning to me.

Anyways, what you want can be done with a template modification. I don't know of an add-on doing it but I wish you the best of luck.

Top Bottom