XF 1.1 Search members to nag low posts/ low visits

Morgain

How do I search for members with less than X posts?

The admin offers me
Message count is at least:
but not Message count is less than:

The admin offers me
Visited since date:
but not No visit since date:

I am having to keep manual records outside XF which is a pain. I have to regularly go through the memberlist where I have last visit and message count displayed. I keep a list of all members and update it colouring the ones I need to nag.
Since this info is there I should be able to search it. This is a tiny community and manual records would be impossible for a larger one. Still a pain for me though.

You can run manual queries to find the users. Did you want to take a particular action on those users? Or do you just need to find certain information about them?

Thanks Jake.

Um what's a manual query? Do you mean do things direct on the databasew>?I dont do that.

I need this because I write to the "sleepy" or "dead" members and coax them back.

Um what's a manual query? Do you mean do things direct on the databasew>?I dont do that.

Yes that. :D

For example, you could run a query to select the email addresses of inactive members. Then you can copy/paste the emails into your mail client to write them. The exact query depends on exactly what you want to do with the users and what information you need.

Top Bottom