XF 1.1 Search Improvements and UI Tweaks in XenForo 1.1

The search system for XenForo 1.1 has had some attention, and now includes the ability to include members in search results, adds profile posts to the search index and allows more control over where to search, including one constraint that has been (extremely) frequently requested ever since we first developed the search system.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The ability to search within threads is awesome, one of the features I needed before buying a license ;)
totally agree searching within a thread is a great option. I can also search if posts were mad from a specific user (hint: developer )
good job xf way to go ----> 1.1:D

cot dam dog u be goin ham

Translation: I am impressed, delightfully surprised and very enthused.

This is a feature that has been missed on my site since moving to xen. Glad to see it here in a well done manner.

Looks good so far. I have a question though?

I see at 2:59 and above, I see that both "open thread" and "sticky" is in plain sight - is that only for the search function, or does it replace the pre-existing options in "Edit Thread" function?

Looks good so far. I have a question though?

I see at 2:59 and above, I see that both "open thread" and "sticky" is in plain sight - is that only for the search function, or does it replace the pre-existing options in "Edit Thread" function?
No, they are still there.

Top Bottom