Not a bug  Search Autocomplete Dropdown Displays Duplicate Users

I just noticed in the search bar that when I start to specify a member the autocomplete dropdown returns duplicate users. I started typing Floris and it returned Floris and floris.6 (same Floris, but the second result contained his userid). Is this intentional? I have attached a screenshot...

Attachments

• search-bug.webp
    search-bug.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 27
HAHahahaha, you guys fall for all my pranks here :D first the signature, now this one. EPIC

Anyway, we were having a discussion on vbirc.com/chat about XenForo's new features, like friendly url rewrites and about the dot in the username might be ending as Floris with userid 6 = Floris.6 but Floris.6 as username, would have the url end up with Floris.6.60 (userid: 60). I registered the account to demo it, showing that dots will be rewritten to dashes, so Floris.6 will become Floris-6.60 -

HAHAha, I am still laughing, that this ended as a bug report, EPIC!

HAHahahaha, you guys fall for all my pranks here :D first the signature, now this one. EPIC

Anyway, we were having a discussion on vbirc.com/chat about XenForo's new features, like friendly url rewrites and about the dot in the username might be ending as Floris with userid 6 = Floris.6 but Floris.6 as username, would have the url end up with Floris.6.60 (userid: 60). I registered the account to demo it, showing that dots will be rewritten to dashes, so Floris.6 will become Floris-6.60 -

HAHAha, I am still laughing, that this ended as a bug report, EPIC!

congrats on another prank turning into a bug report ;)

Top Bottom