Scroll by [XenCrea] [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Disable category description in your style properties, style is not compatible with this fonctionality ;)

2gtPr.jpg

you could add the following to fix that in EXTRA.CSS

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeTitle { display: inline; }

.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeDescription { display: inline; }
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:after { content:" - "; }

inline-cat-text.webp

EDIT: Actually, It would probably be better to add the :before selector to .nodeDescription rather than :after to nodeTitle so it looks like this:

Code:

.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeDescription:before { content:" - "; }

Good idea, thank you ;)

Edit: an condition ? (if description for this categories is displayed) Else you have a problem ^^
2gvJI.jpg

Good idea, thank you ;)

Edit: an condition ? (if description for this categories is displayed) Else you have a problem ^^
2gvJI.jpg

yeah, i did edit my post before because of this. If you add the :before selector to nodeDescription instead you eliminate this issue (i'm guessing)

Yeah if you add it to .nodeDescription it eliminates the dash from showing if you don't include a description. It's the bottom code i included in the post a few posts back. Alternatively the user can always do this via editing the node descriptions within the node area.

Code:

you could add the following to fix that in EXTRA.CSS

Code:

.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:after { content:" - "; }

View attachment 41728

EDIT: Actually, It would probably be better to add the :before selector to .nodeDescription rather than :after to nodeTitle so it looks like this:

Code:

Thanks for the tip. I'll update my theme for the new one later tonight, as it makes viewing the portal easier. Plus it looks better on the portal. As for the mod above, I'll be adding it too as I'd like to keep the description. Thanks. =D

I'm assuming this update is related to the header addon that is included with the style? May I know what all was changed? So I know if I want to go through the trouble of updating it atm.

New addon that allows you to linking the Xencrea addon and styles.

2mCwU.jpg

The copyright was also placed in a clean way.

2mCy5.jpg

Ah, nice. I don't have any of your other addons atm. So I guess I don't need to update. Also, moving the copyright there will get in the way of the style chooser...won't it?

Also, moving the copyright there will get in the way of the style chooser...won't it?

Yes if I understand your question. ;)
The copyright is only displayed on the style, not the other.
For open style selector, just clic on the style name.

Update is optional, but I advice just for copyright and multi addon/style usage.

the page_container contains a hardcoded favicon from your site:)

took me ages to find why mine didn't show!

Oops, I forgot it's in the code, sorry ^^
But this code is required to display a favicon.

I have just checked, it has already been removed in the latest version, you should install it :)

Hi Zephyr,

Sorry I am missing something but when I have looked at the release notes recently (last 3-5 updates) I can never see what is changed and don't know if I should update or not. It seems many of the update refer to this:

Style compatible with Xenforo 1.1.4 and more.

Is there anyway that you could put a separate note for each change so we could understand if we should update or not. I love the theme and this would make things even better!

Thank you!

Hi Zephyr,

It would really help with each update if you let us know what you changed. I have no idea whats changed in the last 5-6 updates now. Can you please specify in the update section what you have done - it would be so helpful to your customers.

Thanks!

Top Bottom