Scroll by [XenCrea] [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Thank you Brogan.

XenCrea is temporarily offline, small bug database, 1.4.0 will be posted during the day, I have improved the navbar (yet) :)

1.4.0 available :

New navbar style :)

2goU2.jpg

Looks slightly out of alignment by 1px at each end on the second level (search Forums/What's New line). I would also make it a bit more obvious what tab you're on... the single lines to each side of Forum isn't very clear at a glance.

I will clarify the image, for 1px it's voluntary, I can change it if people prefer aligned.

"I would also make it a bit more obvious what tab you're on"

I do not understand this phrase (translate in french), you can write this sentence otherwise please ? :)

I will clarify the image, for 1px it's voluntary, I can change it if people prefer aligned.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. A picture might help :) If you look closely, you can see that the secondary nav is slightly out of line with the top level nav and the rest of the forum below... it just looks off to me.

alignment.webp

"I would also make it a bit more obvious what tab you're on"

I do not understand this phrase (translate in french), you can write this sentence otherwise please ? :)
Sorry, let me try and rephrase it :)

If you look at this image, you'll see two lines to each side of "Forums" - this is highlighting the selected tab and doesn't make it very clear what tab you're on.. Home, Forums, Members .. very easily at a glance.
selectedtab.webp

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. A picture might help :) If you look closely, you can see that the secondary nav is slightly out of line with the top level nav and the rest of the forum below... it just looks off to me.

View attachment 41701

Sorry, let me try and rephrase it :)

If you look at this image, you'll see two lines to each side of "Forums" - this is highlighting the selected tab and doesn't make it very clear what tab you're on.. Home, Forums, Members .. very easily at a glance.
View attachment 41702

Code you want to be looking at is

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .navLink
<< which if i'm not mistaken is what Azhrialilu is referring to. It's also adjustable in the SP if I'm not mistaken

Update:
2gpq2.jpg

For 1px I look this, it's volontary but I have a bug with % (width: 100% + Border = overflow).

I did say run but jokery aside whenever I've style I've got more suggestions from Azhria than i can shake a stick at that I implemented because of her keen eye to detail which vastly imprved the styles I worked on.

Excellent update (y)

It's good, solution:

HTML:
width: auto;
position: absolute;
left: 0;
right: 0;

Final render:

2gqzB.jpg

Edit: 1.4.1 now available.

Update 1.3.x => 1.4.x (just upload style xml file :))

The header repeats, I actually just updated to 1.4, and went through changing it so the forum resized along with the browser window. Then had to go in and setup the banner to resize properly and not tile it's self. I'm pretty happy with the end results so far. I still plan on changing the nodes too. Feel free to check it out, although I won't be able to work on it any more until tonight after work.

http://servuo.com

Disable category description in your style properties, style is not compatible with this fonctionality ;)

2gtPr.jpg

1.4.3 available (last bug fixed), it's the last version.
Next version 1.5 for xenforo 1.3.0 (include modification for xenforo ressource manager) :)

In the meantime, I will post soon a new style that reserve a surprise (Provided with a new XenCrea Addon) ;)

2guuy.jpg

Top Bottom