Scroll by [XenCrea] [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Minor adjustments made ​​over several weeks, just little details that do not deserve a new version with changelog :)

bought this a while ago, and love it more than chocolate!

If you are going to run any sort of gaming or role play site this is the skin for you

I can't update my vote or comment on your style now that you commented on it, sorry.

Although, I gladly would. Now that you've worked with me and solved the issue. The style is great, and I'm really loving it.

Perhaps consider making the node icons easier to see. It's rather hard to tell which node has unread stuff in it, with the default icons. This is really my only complaint. The peach doesn't bother me, goes well with the paper look.

You prefer this navbar ? :)

2fUtI.jpg

You prefer this navbar ? :)

2fUtI.jpg

Much better.I think however, a nice custom navigation would set this style off beautifully. I've never been a fan of the default navigation and by looking at the custom work you've done I think this is something you could easily manage. Nice work regardless.

@Azhria - Good Catch.

I put this version online in the evening (French time) and a new design can be online if I manage to finish it :)

Heu, for custom nav, you have an idea in head ?

That is all I have in my head is ideas it's getting them into photoshop then coding it up. :)

Let me get back to you on that one and I might have some examples for you to start off on.

For the Breadcrumbs, I think a sword would look pretty nifty .... Hilt starting it, the blade on each section .. .tip at the end

Navbar... not so simple.

Top Bottom