Script to create a new user

Good day to all!
I want to make a general registration between forums and blogs.
I would like to receive information, in which tables to add new records.
I tried to compare the base before and after registering a new user having trouble with the concept of logic (a lot of different hashes).
Thank's

you can use the xf registration to create a automatic blog user.

For this, i would suggest to use/extend the xenforo user datawriter to create the blog user after the xf user was created

No no. Just when a user logs on the blog, he can use these data and on the forum. I knowhow to implement it, I need only to know what database fields are filled immediately.

That is handled by the datawriter:

library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php

The _getFields function defines the tables and fields for a user. Those tables are:

xf_user
xf_user_authenticate
xf_user_option
xf_user_privacy
xf_user_profile

I just need to create a query to the database that the forum knew that he had a particular user. I do not have the means to create a user forum. This makes it quiteforeign script. That is why I want to know what tables and fields for them to change the actual values​​, and what "formal", the "standard".

That's not recommended, as you can't just add them to the table without affecting others. You need to add the permissions, etc.

The problem you'll have doing it that way is the user won't be able to login to the forum, and I suspect other things related to the user will start to go wrong (also if any of the fields change your script will stop working). If you use the XenForo User datawriter you'll automagically get any changes to the XenForo database structure as it changes (because they'll have to change the datawriter which you'll be using :)).

From an MVC point of view, you're basically fiddling the model in to an invalid state

Сергей Жуков - > Can you please post the script you used?

Thank you

Top Bottom