Script allowed to be installed in 2 separate areas of my site?

Todd

With a single purchase of XF, may install it for instance in 2 completely different and unrelated areas of the site where both databases/membership/etc have nothing to do with the other (they can not see each other)?

Installation example:
1. installed at www.mysite.com/installationone
2. installed also at www.mysite/installationtwo

Or, am I required to purchase 2 licenses for this? Sorry, I am confident this has already been addressed but simply cannot find it with searches.

http://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

1. Grant and Scope of License

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the payment by You of the applicable fee for the Software, XenForo Limited grants You a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide license to install, download and use a single instance of the Software ("License") through a single installation. Each License may run one instance of the Software, accessible via one URL. Any attempt to circumvent this limitation is prohibited and will result in the License being revoked.

Before deploying the Software, you must register in the XenForo.com customer area the address (URL) at which You will use the License. This URL must be kept up-to-date. You may create a single additional test installation for the purpose of testing the Software. Any test installation of this kind must be password protected, and access to it must be limited to You and Your website staff.

It's a valid question, because some license will allow you one license per one domain so
domain.com/forum1 and domain/forum2 are perfectly within the terms of the license but not with xenforo since it specifically mention one instance

Top Bottom