Scratch

Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Which browser are you using?
We use all IE and FF and Chrome and Edge.
Never tested on others, but also no report from users during this long time of using it.
(Maybe it wxist. But we didn't see it yet. But the style has some other bugs that I reported, and still waiting for update)

Mike Creuzer updated Scratch with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After upgrading, this is how off-canvas menu looks:
Untitled.webp
Not neat at all.
Also there is no outdated template. All updated.

Still when we hide Node stats, sub-categories will be hidden too.
But we need them.
We just want to hide node stats and let the sub-forum drop down remain there.
Thanks

How can I downgrade back to previous version from 1.5.6.0? There are many changes, including our logo completely disappearing, that I am not happy with.

How can I downgrade back to previous version from 1.5.6.0? There are many changes, including our logo completely disappearing, that I am not happy with.
You will have to go to audentio.com licenses and orders and redownload a previous version.

However, Im happy to help if you create a ticket. It might just be a merging issue.
After upgrading, this is how off-canvas menu looks:
View attachment 130759
Not neat at all.
Also there is no outdated template. All updated.
If I recall you made heavy modifications to that menu. Im not sure what you edited, but that is not how our demo behaves.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-17 at 12.16.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-03-17 at 12.16.19 PM.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
If I recall you made heavy modifications to that menu. Im not sure what you edited, but that is not how our demo behaves.
Well, I reverted all my templates. There is no modification related to that template. Just a simple font family and background color change. Nothing more.

Well, I reverted all my templates. There is no modification related to that template. Just a simple font family and background color change. Nothing more.
Feel free to create a ticket (I think I saw one from you already, just got a lot of tickets will get to em asap), post credentials, and Ill see about fixing it.

Why is it that every time I try to update Scratch, my logo disappears, the header lines go out of whack, and in general I have to downgrade to get the look back? What am I doing wrong?

Why is it that every time I try to update Scratch, my logo disappears, the header lines go out of whack, and in general I have to downgrade to get the look back? What am I doing wrong?

You may have outdated templates or style properties. Does your theme have a lot of customizations?

Does anyone know the correct directory for logo? I uploaded mine to "@ImagePath/scratch/logo.png". Sadly, the logo is not showing up above Navigation.

Does anyone know the correct directory for logo? I uploaded mine to "@ImagePath/scratch/logo.png". Sadly, the logo is not showing up above Navigation.
I do not recommend overwriting core files. Instead put it somewhere else. Like a new folder in /styles/

Then you can change the path for the logo in Header & Navigation as well as UI.X Logo style property setting groups.

I do not recommend overwriting core files. Instead put it somewhere else. Like a new folder in /styles/

Then you can change the path for the logo in Header & Navigation as well as UI.X Logo style property setting groups.
@Mike Creuzer - I put it in /styles/images/logo.png" So, when it says "Header Logo Image Path", what would I do?
"@imagePath/styles/images/logo.png"
or
"/styles/images/logo.png"

Top Bottom