Unmaintained Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
There is no support for this product. We recommend testing first and backing up your install before moving to a production environment. Emergency support is not guaranteed if it is put on production. If you are in need of support, please contact us here. Support may be billable but we’ll be happy to take a look and provide a quote.

Many themes have a lot of whites and grays. This premium XenForo theme makes great use of tans, browns, and more natural and earthy colors. Green by default, but with one click of your button it can be blue or red or orange or whatever else you may want.

Scratch also offers a very unique header and navigation style with social media icons at the top, always sticky (even on mobile!), and everything easy to navigate.

Thank you!
ThemeHouse
Related resources
  • scratch-35_ss1.webp
    scratch-35_ss1.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 980
  • scratch-35_ss2.webp
    scratch-35_ss2.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 961
  • scratch-35_ss3.webp
    scratch-35_ss3.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 942
  • scratch-35_ss4.webp
    scratch-35_ss4.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 949
  • scratch-35_ss5.webp
    scratch-35_ss5.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 945
  • scratch-35_ss6.webp
    scratch-35_ss6.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 952
  • scratch-35_ss7.webp
    scratch-35_ss7.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 950
  • scratch-35_ss8.webp
    scratch-35_ss8.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 937
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/27693/...
  2. Update to 1.5.21.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26676/...
  3. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26371/

Latest reviews

Fantastic theme that stands out as unique with plenty of its own character. It's really awesome to find a beautiful, light theme that isn't predominantly white or slightly off-white. Plus tons of customization options and they've made it really easy to personalize.
The best Xenforo style I've ever seen (Till now). Also great and kind support. (5 Stars) . I really enjoyed when I visited my forum with my phone. It was just like an app! Fully compatible I think with all devices. (Mostly I enjoy the support. I always prefer to be customer of those people or companies that respect to users and kindly answer). Wish you the best.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much was a pleasure to be of assistance. Glad you like the app-like experience, something we put a lot of effort into. Thanks again.
A great theme that works with any forum cliche! Love the frequent support and updates to ensure 100% functionality - you can depend on Audentio to be you one-stop-shop for all your customizing forum needs.
I didn't expect much other than an update to the style to make it 100% compatible with the 1.4 XF Release, so upon upgrading to the latest version of Scratch was a pleasant surprise. Some really nice additional touches have been added to an already excellent style, and it continues to be my utter favourite so far. I would recommend Scratch (or any other Audentio style for that matter) to anyone looking for a premium style (with premium support) for a reasonable price. Definitely worthy of five stars.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Your words are very much appreciated, Azhria! Thank you so much, I am glad you like the theme. We hope with each release it becomes more and more comprehensive, and 1.4.0.1 is my favorite release to date. We have had no major bug reports and I really think this is going to be a great version for future features and products. Thank you again!
This is my new favourite style, my previous one was old, and needed some updating. This however is amazing! its clean, modern and very user friendly, and extremely simple to customize. Would recommend this to anyone with XenForo, and tell them to get purchasing this as it is well worth the money! Great job!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
I am glad you like the theme! Glad it is easy to customize that is definitely one of our main concerns. I am so happy scratch can be your favorite style!
This is my current favourite style available anywhere. There's just something about it that draws the eye. It's clean, easy to customise and a great all-round base for any forum niche. It wasn't a hard decision to purchase a copy of Scratch within a couple of days of its release - due to knowing the designer behind it is superb with support and updates.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so very much for the review! I am so happy that you like the theme! You did a fantastic job customizing it, makes us happy to see people such as yourselves using the framework as it was meant to be used :)
Top Bottom