Scratch

Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I only get this when the UI.X add-on is enabled. Otherwise, my site loads, but it says to enable the add-on to get functionality.

Thank you for refunding my money for the AD Monetize Pro Add-on, which sadly did not work for us. However, after doing so, you also banned my company from your site.

This banning prevents us from accessing important updates, including the current update for the Audentio theme we recently purchased (UIX based SCRATCH theme).

Support and updates were included in the purchase price for the Audentio SCRATCH theme we purchased from you on May 23, 2016 and since you have blocked our account we can no longer access the updates.

Please restore our access to your site today (June 28, 2016) so that we can download the current update and any future updates we need to download for the theme during the 12 month support period that is included in the purchase price of the SCRATCH theme.

If you cannot let us access updates for the theme, please refund us our money for that as well.

Thank you,

banned-notice.JPG

upload_2016-7-28_8-24-19.webp

Thank you for refunding my money for the AD Monetize Pro Add-on, which sadly did not work for us. However, after doing so, you also banned my company from your site.

This banning prevents us from accessing important updates, including the current update for the Audentio theme we recently purchased (UIX based SCRATCH theme).

Support and updates were included in the purchase price for the Audentio SCRATCH theme we purchased from you on May 23, 2016 and since you have blocked our account we can no longer access the updates.

Please restore our access to your site today (June 28, 2016) so that we can download the current update and any future updates we need to download for the theme during the 12 month support period that is included in the purchase price of the SCRATCH theme.

If you cannot let us access updates for the theme, please refund us our money for that as well.

Thank you,

banned-notice.JPG

View attachment 138256
You broke our terms, we do not owe you anything. You have access to make your downloads, before I saw this message actually. And I don't know how I feel about it now. No refunds will be given if you break our terms.

You're welcome.

Installed Scratch 1.5.9.0 but still have Outdated Templates "uix_icons.css" This template is outdated. Please fix this issue.

I uninstalled UI.X and Scratch and reinstalled everything...except I can't because I get this error:

"An exception occurred: editor_contents.css - Line 80: Invalid math expression in /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991"

I uninstalled UI.X and Scratch and reinstalled everything...except I can't because I get this error:

"An exception occurred: editor_contents.css - Line 80: Invalid math expression in /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991"

You'll need to update XenForo :)

I am getting error on my site with this update. Please let me know how to fix on this issue?

Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.9.1_public".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.10.0".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console

Hey, I'm encountering these errors on a page node. Whenever I visit that page (got only one page), these errors show up in the error log.

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:341
Generated By: XXX, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(341): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/zpanel/hos...', 341, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('_page_node.262', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, '_page_node.262')
#4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('_page_node.262', Array)
#5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('_page_node.262', Array)
#6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/View.php(116): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('_page_node.262', Array)
#7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Page/View.php(10): XenForo_View->createTemplateObject('_page_node.262', Array)
#8 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Page_View->renderHtml()
#9 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'pagenode_contai...')
#10 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(607): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'pagenode_contai...', NULL)
#11 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/DOMAIN_com/XF2/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "https://DOMAIN.com/XF2/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom