Scratch

Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Post login details in your ticket, something was changed but its hard to see without checking quick :)

image.webp

The new posts, watched threads, etc is missing. Anyone know how to add it again?

Also, is it possible to have a background image with this add-on?

I have a bug where when you hover over the conversation or alert icon with UNREAD convos the text is huge

@Mike Creuzer

Have you run the upgrade XML, or does this happen immediately after uploading the files? If you haven't run the XML you should disable the add-on and then run it. Otherwise it looks like you might be using an OpCache and the installer code was still cached when you ran the upgrade. Just run these two queries and you'll be good to go:

ALTER TABLE `uix_node_layout` ADD `separator_type` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'grid' AFTER `node_id`;
ALTER TABLE `uix_node_layout` ADD `separator_max_width` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `separator_type`;

Because of one of the bugs, I disabled icons on the visitorPanel thing that had the stats of the user and avatar. How to do re-enable the icons?
Not sure if we addressed the original bug you were having. But to test it I believe this is in UI.X Sidebar style property group.
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 5.15.51 PM.webp

Top Bottom