Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Next release allow edit time of scheduled post. But why you want to move thread?

What about you're saying??

move thread good option i think better viewable if you do some own forum for schedule post to move (if you do more threads).

maybe option into addon seeting via admin to enable & disable (if needed).

move thread good option i think better viewable if you do some own forum for schedule post to move (if you do more threads).

maybe option into addon seeting via admin to enable & disable (if needed).
Consider to next release. I'm not sure is better option :D

have some troubles added some own schedule group with all permissions for addon, smod are disabled but can view scheduled threads (confused)...

maybe to add overwrite smod permissions

Last edited:
If the creation of a thread trigger che publication of it on facebook/twitter by Social Share. What happen? It will be publiced on fb/twitter on the publication date?

If the creation of a thread trigger che publication of it on facebook/twitter by Social Share. What happen? It will be publiced on fb/twitter on the publication date?
No. The thread will be shared when you post it. Not at the scheduled time.

This is a guess only though. Because I don't have this add-on to install and test.

also if you allow some to show scheduled post via scheduled post link is no option to view date/time of schedule, maybe you can add some feature/option to check (via hover or whatever).

also some bug into schedule list, added schedule for 21 august 03 pm, thread date modify for 21.08 03:01 pm, on schdule list i get date 04:01 pm, seems some +1 hour bug.

maybe you can add option to touch date/time of schdule and not on thread creation.

or post date/time will be touched for schedule date/time ?

Last edited:
also some bug into schedule list, added schedule for 21 august 03 pm, thread date modify for 21.08 03:01 pm, on schdule list i get date 04:01 pm, seems some +1 hour bug.

maybe you can add option to touch date/time of schdule and not on thread creation.

or post date/time will be touched for schedule date/time ?
This using your timezone. So if owner of thread have other timezone with you so this will be add some hours to display :)

Top Bottom