[SC] Support Us Widget

[SC] Support Us Widget 2.0.0

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Support Us Widget in SideBar - Add Support Us Widget in SideBar

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to add a Support Us Widget in SideBar !​

Screen :
View attachment 176507

You can change the styles via the options :
View attachment 176508

Branding :
Yes, but removable with payment (2€)

Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/SyTryC/SupportUsWidget directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on...

Read more about this resource...

I mean is this really necessary with HTML widgets already in XF?

This inside an HTML widget would give the exact same result.
Code:
BLANk is growing every day thanks to its community and the team of volunteers who work every day for the well-being of the site. <br /><br />In order to offer you an optimal user experience, subscriptions have been set up to help finance the various costs related to hosting and site development. <a href="{{ link('account/upgrades') }}" class="button"><i class="fa fa-user-plus" aria-hidden="true"></i> Account upgrades</a>

I appreciate the contributions to XF but sometimes I do have to question some of these modifications coming out charging for branding or charging a fee for something like this which is essentially an HTML widget.

I mean is this really necessary with HTML widgets already in XF?

This inside an HTML widget would give the exact same result.
Code:
BLANk is growing every day thanks to its community and the team of volunteers who work every day for the well-being of the site. <br /><br />In order to offer you an optimal user experience, subscriptions have been set up to help finance the various costs related to hosting and site development. <a href="{{ link('account/upgrades') }}" class="button"><i class="fa fa-user-plus" aria-hidden="true"></i> Account upgrades</a>

I appreciate the contributions to XF but sometimes I do have to question some of these modifications coming out charging for branding or charging a fee for something like this which is essentially an HTML widget.
Hello,

Thanks you for your constructive feedback. SyTry agree with you about the branding, he will remove it later. He make this little add-on for his friend and he know XenForo have this option with the HTML widget. ;)

For his next add-ons he don't plan to add a copyright !

Regards, GERINO
How you configure the account upgrades button to actually go to account upgrades link?
Hello,

You don't want the overlay but a redirection in account/apgrades, right ?

Regards, GERINO

Would anyone happen to know why it is doing this?

its doing it on partners too

Attachments

• suporrtus.webp
    suporrtus.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Top Bottom