[SC] Partner Widget in SideBar

[SC] Partner Widget in SideBar 1.0.0

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Partner Widget in SideBar - Add Partner Widget in SideBar

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to add a Partner Widget in SideBar !
Originally created by @Allan :​

Screen :
View attachment 176960 View attachment 176961

You can change the styles via the options :
View attachment 176958

You can choose between a banner or a text and icons for partners ...​

Read more about this resource...

@SyTry , nice one 👍

Just have the same problem: how can I add more as 3 partners? @Wilouness, I´ve seen you have 6 on your site. Mind sharing, how you did that?
Hi Sperber

I don't use this addon cause it's unuseful. Mine is simply an HTML widget you can create it natively with a simple html code (url of the image and url of the link on each image)

Last edited:
@SyTry , nice one 👍

Just have the same problem: how can I add more as 3 partners? @Wilouness, I´ve seen you have 6 on your site. Mind sharing, how you did that?
Hi Sperber

I don't use this addon cause it's unuseful. Mine is simply an HTML widget you can create it natively with a simple html code (url of the image and url of the link on each image)
Hello,

An update is planned with a new system to add/manage the partners with no limits, for the moment no date for the release.. So an HTML widget can do the job, ask @SyTry if you want it ! ;)

Regards, GERINO

can we increase the number of partners ? 3 very few. it would be better to Open links in the new tab

Last edited:
Top Bottom