[SC] Account Wrapper - Font Awesome

[SC] Account Wrapper - Font Awesome 1.0.0

No permission to download

SyTry

SyTry submitted a new resource:

[SC] Account Wrapper - Font Awesome - Add Font Awesome

[SC] Account Wrapper - Font Awesome

I wanted to do a tutorial but it was very long : that's why I made an extension !

This extension is small because it only applies template modifications :
View attachment 164042

Installation :​
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/SyTryC/AccountWrapperFA directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
Screen :
View attachment 164043

If you want the template...​

Read more about this resource...

I said this before on your other thread but didn’t hear anything back. Why are the icons and the writing not aligned? Looks good but you need to somehow align them

I said this before on your other thread but didn’t hear anything back. Why are the icons and the writing not aligned? Looks good but you need to somehow align them
Sorry for not answering your question : my bad !
I do not know why the icons do not align with the texts but it's the same under version 1 of xenForo :
Screenshot_1.webp

I will look at how to align the icons with the texts. I will update the thread ! ;)

That’s ok, no need to apologise, thought maybe you’ve missed it.

There must a way as I think I saw another xenforo forum aligned and I was like hmm it can be possible. Not sure what forum it was but all I know it’s possible! Good luck! Would love to see it aligned

is there a way to add additional entries to this? For example, the Editor Templates link in the attached image, which was added by another add-on.

1520563393256.webp

Last edited:
Warning when installing:

Please review the warnings and confirm you wish to proceed installing the following add-on: [SC] Account Wrapper - Font Awesome 1.0.0

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • The hashes.json file for this add-on is missing so no file health check can be performed.

Top Bottom