Saving Permissions as a file?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

Is there a way to save my 4 "User Group Permissions" as a file so I can upload the set so I can let people view it to see if I modified the groups right?

Example

So it shows like a spreadsheet with like this in it.

General Permissions

.............................................................registered.......admin..........mods
View........................................................allow...........not set........not set
View node...............................................allow...........not set........not set
View user profiles...................................allow...........not set........not set
View user profiles...................................allow...........not set........not set
Search.....................................................allow...........not set........not set
Edit custom title....................................not set...........allow.........not set
Edit signature.........................................allow...........not set........not set
Follow message moderation rules.........allow...........not set........not set
Bypass flood check................................not set...........allow.........not set

Hard-delete thread by anyone..............not set..........not set.........allow
Delete thread by anyone.......................not set..........not set.........allow

Are these permissions good, anything you would change?

Also where it says "Avatar Permissions" I have it set to allow on members and not set on mods and admins, if an admin logs in would the avatar upload be set to allow for him if hes in the members group and also the Avatar Size is set to 50kb for members would it be overridden if an admin logs in as unlimited?

Yes, that looks fine and the limits will work as you have suggested.

The higher values will take effect, even if the option is Not Set (No), as the Allow is inherited from the other group.

Thanks a lot so you would not change anything? leave the admin set to not set on all and give the mod all the rights?

Top Bottom