Not a bug Saving Bug with Templates

Amaury

Sometimes when I make a change to a template, such changing a hard coded shade from black and white, and save it, the template acts like it's still default as if I didn't make any changes. I obviously can't revert it because it supposedly has its factory settings.

It'll even sometimes 'cause display issues with the style, such as here, where I simply changed this...

Code:
.button:active,
   .button.ToggleButton.checked,
   .buttonProxy:active .button
   {
     @property "buttonActive";
     border-top-color: rgb(0,;
     border-right-color: 0,;
     border-bottom-color: white;
     border-left-color: 0,;
     outline: 0;
     @property "/buttonActive";
   }

... to this:

Code:
.button:active,
   .button.ToggleButton.checked,
   .buttonProxy:active .button
   {
     border-bottom-color: black;
   }

But anything inside here is pulled from the style property

Code:

But anything inside here is pulled from the style property

Code:

Huh. Weird. Then that's why it messed up, I guess? However, I'm pretty sure I changed all button borders to black in the button style properties, and this has happened with all styles I've built, so it can't be that I keep missing something, can it?

Is there a way to fix this without having to start the style over? I mean, it wouldn't be too big of a deal, but it'd still be an inconvenience.

If you know the properties you've edited, you can revert the style properties associated with them.

Got it.

I know it had to do with the Button, Active State style property, but for some reason, I kept leaving the bottom border on white on most of the styles I made instead of making it transparent because I made the all border black.

When I modified the form.css template on other styles and changed that, they didn't get messed up, though, haha!

In any case, thanks, Jeremy and @MattW, and I apologize for the false bug report.

Top Bottom