• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Russian Language Pack

makdeniss

If anyone is willing to start, I'd be more than happy to assist!

Update:
Site XF-Russia.ru is proud to announce first beta release of russian language pack. We were working hard to make our translate as good, as original language pack, but it is not possible because of different problems (russian language is more complicated, than english :), and moreover, we found that some phrases were hardcoded into php and some templates). We will continue our work in the future to make our language pack perfect :).

Russian language pack can be downloaded from this page.

Update:
Language pack has been updated for Beta 2 release of XENFORO. This update can be found here.

Команда сайта XF-Russia.ru рада предоставить Вашему вниманию свою версию перевода бета-версии форума XenForo на русский язык.

Разумеется, работа над переводом ведется и будет вестись в дальнейшем, чтобы сделать перевод максимально удовлетворяющим всех пользователей. К сожалению, сам скрипт форума еще находится в стадии бета-версии, что накладывает свои ограничения на перевод, к примеру некоторые фразы прописываются прямо в коде или в шаблонах. Из-за этого мы их не можем перевести, не исправив сами файлы.

Скачать перевод можно на этой странице. Перед установкой внимательно прочтите инструкцию, поскольку из-за ошибки форума невозможно корректно импортировать языковой файл.

Site XF-Russia.ru is proud to announce first beta release of russian language pack. We were working hard to make our translate as good, as original language pack, but it is not possible because of different problems (russian language is more complicated, than english :), and moreover, we found that some phrases were hardcoded into php and some templates). We will continue our work in the future to make our language pack perfect :).

Russian language pack can be downloaded from this page.

поздравление, очень хорошо!
congratulation, very good!

yes, there are some hardcoded, as i'm translating to serbian latin and cyrillic..
and yes, there are some complicated phrases...

as example:
x_for_y_years:
{cost} za {length}/1 godinu
{cost} za {length}/2 godine
{cost} za {length}/5 godina

there are 3 ways :)

BUT, phrases are made much better then vB... where there was much more complicated..

and yes, there are some complicated phrases...

as example:
x_for_y_years:
{cost} za {length}/1 godinu

there are 3 ways :)
Yep, we've got the same problem. And there is much more of such phrases... But I hope, that will be fixed somehow :)

Yep, we've got the same problem. And there is much more of such phrases... But I hope, that will be fixed somehow :)
hi Pepelac,
okay, i have to correct myself...

there are only

as phrase x_for_one_year is there for "1"...

btw.. do you know which phrases are hardcoded and where are they to find in php's and templates?

PoEdit is much easier. All the phrases in one place and support for different languages. (for e.x. nplurals=3; plural=(n%10==1 && n%100!=11))
It could be easier for you, me, other programmers and professional translators. But what will say common user, if he'll see that string?

It could be easier for you, me, other programmers and professional translators. But what will say common user, if he'll see that string?
I thought that common users don't usualy translate forums :) They just use the software. Also 'po files' is easily googled. Anyway we can just post a thread in Tips and Tricks how to translate forum to your native language.

Top Bottom