Russian Language for XenForo

Russian Language for XenForo 2.3.0 Beta 2

No permission to download

kick

kick submitted a new resource:

Russian Language for XenForo - Russian Language for XenForo

Installation:
We go into the admin panel, from the side menu click on the "Appearance" tab.
In the menu that opens, select the "Languages" item.
On the page that opens, click on the "Import" button.
Select the XML file "language-Russian- (RU) -XF.xml" and import as "Child of language: (No Parent)".

Update:
We go into the admin panel, from the side menu click on the tab "Appearance"
On the left in the "Languages and Phrases" section, select "Languages".
On the page that opens...

Read more about this resource...

@kick can you please explain why we have three independent reports that this translation is copied from some body else's released work? This applies to your Resource Manager translation too, I believe.

I have seen a diff comparison of your translation compared to some other and there are very few material changes between them.

Do you have an explanation for these reports? If your translation is derived from another can you demonstrate you had their permission to do this?

Translation is mine and dealt with its work self. From the very first alpha versions I was doing all the phrases. When there were the first versions of alpha versions 2.0, I hand-adapted and wrote various software for the possibility of use on the new version, which would not lose the current translation. What can be seen in the XenForo phrase file.
At the moment, C# software is written for convenient translation creation.
Where it will be shown is that the translation was created on beta versions.
I also need a little time to provide all the evidence

Thank you for providing some evidence.

No more action will be required and we'll take a dim view of people continuing to report this with unfounded claims of copying.

kick updated Russian Language for XenForo with a new update entry:

2.3.0 Beta 1

Bug fixes
Translation of new phrases
Translation of obsolete phrases

The problem with this version is that if you install on beta as a new language, then you must create the language and overwrite it, ignoring the checks. If you are importing into an existing language with rewriting, then ignore the checks (Confirmed - Error when trying to import language XML).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom