Runaway - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Fantastic looking theme @Russ. When I glance at this it reminds me of the l4d series liking this one alot. (y)

Thanks :), I made this about a year ago when I was playing zombie games like 30 hours a week :D just never released it.

My internet was down over the weekend for awhile so I put my localhost to use and updated it.

Just a question, is there a way to make the style fluid instead of fixed?

Yep, just edit page width controller in style properties under general.

Can set the width to a percent, or click the reset box on the top right and it'll revert to the default XF install.

Yep, just edit page width controller in style properties under general.

Can set the width to a percent, or click the reset box on the top right and it'll revert to the default XF install.

I think I messed things up, now it's too wide. :D
How do I reset it to the old settings? Because for some reason it just resets to fluid instead of fixed.

I think I got it now,
Let me know if I should make any additional changes, somehow I think, it's not centered.

Attachments

• pngs.webp
    pngs.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 21
Ah, nice! Thank you!
Couple feedbacks:
The thread titles are really hard to see with grey on orange.
I think it would look better in black.

I am digging this template, it looks very nice.

Attachments

• textcolor.webp
    textcolor.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 20
  • textcolor2.webp
    textcolor2.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 19
Ah, nice! Thank you!
Couple feedbacks:
The thread titles are really hard to see with grey on orange.
I think it would look better in black.

I am digging this template, it looks very nice.

You'll need to edit the Runaway Style Properties, I made it easy(I hope to edit the primary colors:

runaway4.webp

Runaway Color : Sets the folder name inside /styles/runaway/xenforo/sources/ (this is used to pull the different colored images)

Runaway Color Base: This is the primary color through the style, helps with borders/links

Runaway Color Text: This controls the text on the main colored graphic, in your case this should help you, change it to the recommended color(#1a1a1a)

I put the recommended colors in the description on each property(the screenshot is old and shows the wrong one for the Red

@Russ, where the option to buy branding free?
http://pixelexit.com/xenforo-styles/free-styles-branding-free.5/viewcat
Or can I just buy any of them and apply to the current theme?
I want to buy the Branding Free to support for this style.
I am surprised you guys released a premium grade style for free to the community, I think everyone should contribute if they are planning to use it. :D

Ya if you want you can purchase another free style's branding free and I'll switch over when I put the product on there tomorrow. Thanks a bunch :) and we love the XF Community so we do our best to provide for it, whether it's answering questions when we can, stressing moderators for whichever reasons, or giving out styles :D

Already bought the casual branding free, I thought that may have been it. :)
Looking forward to working with you in a month or so...

Already bought the casual branding free, I thought that may have been it. :)
Looking forward to working with you in a month or so...

Thanks, means a lot, make sure you do that fix in the style properties above, it's quick :), looks great on your site btw.

Thanks Russ, I updated the style font color over, it changes for the nav and the forum category sections, however for xenporta titles, it's not changing the colors.
Also would it be possible to clean up the double gray bar in XenPorta in the News area?

Attachments

• bars.webp
    bars.webp
    86.6 KB · Views: 16
  • grey.webp
    grey.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom