Runaway - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I love this theme, thank you for providing it to the community.

I do have a styling question and to preface I am kind of green at Xenforo styling. However, I would like to add the three columns of links / information in the footer area the way that the ******* theme Hydrogen has.

Any and all help with this would be very much appreciated!

Is there a way to remove the top logo picture to replace it with my own logo?
Or how would I put our site name to replace the "runaway logo"

You can set your logo to anything you want too:

Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Logo Path,

Additionally I believe I included the PSD for the logo file as well if you want to edit it that way.

Thank you @Russ,
Really appreciate you keeping this updated all the time - it is exactly what I was looking for and seem I couldn't get onto your site with my old account (as I no longer have access to that e-mail) and therefore couldn't renew my license there am pleased to have stumbled across this little gem.

Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Having some issues. First No matter what I change the width is always the same. Unless I am missing something I cannot seem to set this theme to fluid. The other issue is how to change the background color in the response box for a post. Ideas?

runaway.webp

Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller, you can change the max-width here to a value you'd prefer.

As for that... looks like a custom editor? Are you using font awesome icons?

Thanks that was an easy fix. I don't think I am using font awesome icon but not really sure. The custom editor is HERE .

I was able to change the icon color without issue but not the drop down menu. I am posting the updated picture in the addon discussion to see what the best method would be. Thanks for the help and I really enjoy this theme so thank you for that.

Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller, you can change the max-width here to a value you'd prefer.

As for that... looks like a custom editor? Are you using font awesome icons?
Perfect. Thanks for that! Awesome theme! :D

Top Bottom