Run a script to give me all user's email address

VLEPSC

Hi-

Occassionally I email all of my users. Sometimes I have to include attachments. Since you can't make attachments using the XF email user interface I wanted to query the database for an email list.

Is there a routine or something I can run which can extract this information from my database?

Hi-

Occassionally I email all of my users. Sometimes I have to include attachments. Since you can't make attachments using the XF email user interface I wanted to query the database for an email list.

Is there a routine or something I can run which can extract this information from my database?

You can get the admin CP to give you a list of email addresses only in 'Email Users' :)

You can get the admin CP to give you a list of email addresses only in 'Email Users' :)

Yes, but it also gives me the user name next to it. I need to try to paste all of that into Outlook and see if it removes the user names automatically.

In that case if you don't need the usernames, just paste into excel and remove the second column :)

No worries. Have a look at doing the mailshot in word or similar - you could get it to do something cool like:

Hi <<username>>

This is your forum admin here....

with the <<username>> automatically pulled from your xenforo export :)

You can also pull the email addresses directly from the database. It's under xf_user (or whatever prefix you are using), and email.

Top Bottom