• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Run a script to give me all user's email address

Hi-

Occassionally I email all of my users. Sometimes I have to include attachments. Since you can't make attachments using the XF email user interface I wanted to query the database for an email list.

Is there a routine or something I can run which can extract this information from my database?

Smooth

Hi-

Occassionally I email all of my users. Sometimes I have to include attachments. Since you can't make attachments using the XF email user interface I wanted to query the database for an email list.

Is there a routine or something I can run which can extract this information from my database?
You can get the admin CP to give you a list of email addresses only in 'Email Users' :)

Smooth

No worries. Have a look at doing the mailshot in word or similar - you could get it to do something cool like:

Hi <<username>>

This is your forum admin here....

with the <<username>> automatically pulled from your xenforo export :)

WSWD

You can also pull the email addresses directly from the database. It's under xf_user (or whatever prefix you are using), and email.