Route problem

netkingZ

Hi, I have created an add-on but an error occurs and the error is this:

Route xenesportteam / write could not be found.

but in trying the local add-ons created by me this problem does not occur while checking sites with on-line, how can I fix?

I already did the rebuild the master data, but the problem persists

Last edited:
the problem persists despite having tried various solutions.
The strange thing is that if I load it locally it works, if I try to put it on an online site does not work and it generates the above error, but the files are the same, why? How can I fix?

The error implies that the route isn't properly exported. If you open up your exported add-on's XML file, do you see entries for your route?

I thought it was a permission problem but it is not even that.
I have installed and uninstalled several times the add-on on site on-line and locally but the problem persists on the online sites.
Can anyone give me a hand?
Thank you.

I have the add-on and I can verify that the route is set-up correctly. I am able to it directly access the route, but the action write is not working :\

It's set-up pretty much just like all the other add-ons. I have a feeling it's something so simple it's being overlooked by the both of us lol.

I have the add-on and I can verify that the route is set-up correctly. I am able to it directly access the route, but the action write is not working :\

It's set-up pretty much just like all the other add-ons. I have a feeling it's something so simple it's being overlooked by the both of us lol.

In fact I am sure that I understand just what it is I do's "*******" on its own, but as you've written the code it seems to me correct and then the absurd thing is that it works locally, then ask for help to understand how to solve?
Personally I spent the files is Mike that Jeremy I am confident that I can help, I'm here waiting ... ;)

it took was a little distracting and .... I imagined that it was a ******** and in fact I had written a "w" in lowercase instead of uppercase.
Resolved. thanks

Top Bottom