Not a bug  Route Prefix Disappears if different from addon ID

Jaxel

I have an addon with the ID "EWRporta". I named it that because its a unique ID and there is a relatively low change anyone will ever make a mod with the same ID. In the mod, I create a navigation tab that links to "/forums/portal/". As you can imagine, its a simple portal mod.

Now in order to get that link to work, a Route Prefix must be created with "portal" so that XenForo knows to forward any links at "portal" to the correct place. When I create this Route Prefix it works fine. However, this entry will not be listed on the lists at "admin.php?route-prefixes" because the word "portal" does not match any existing addon ID.

If I go into my database and rename "portal" to "EWRporta", then it re-appears... but as you can guess, that doesn't serve the function as intended, since that would forward "/forums/EWRporta/" instead of "/forums/portal/".

That page doesn't touch the add-on table whatsoever. I don't see how this could be possible. Can you show the data (in the DB) when it doesn't work? Can you reproduce this with another prefix?

Top Bottom