XF 1.4 Route Issue with Admin page/Upgrade Issue

draalin

Hi,

I'm currently running into an issue when trying to login to my admin.php page.

At first I was getting a "The requested page could not be found." when attempting to browse to the page. I verified the permissions and if it exists in the correct directory and it does.

I turned on debugging and I then got this message "Route admin.phpadmin.php/ could not be found." Is this some sort of duplication of what it's searching for?

Figured I would try rebuilding the master data but that didn't seem to help. As well as attempting to just upgrade the forum, but what was odd about that was after attempting to upgrade it didn't even give me the option on the install page to upgrade, the forum still thought it was on the latest version. (I checked to see if the files all got copied over in the correct directory & they did)

So that might be a whole other issue but I'm not sure.

I'm hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Do you know what changed to trigger this? Are you doing anything involving symlinks or uncommon configurations to force the URL to appear to be a non "natural" value?

In your .htaccess, can you try uncommenting the RewriteBase line and setting it as:
Code:
RewriteBase /community/
I don't think it should actually be applied here, but it's worth checking.

If you still have problems, please submit a ticket with FTP access and we'll have a look.

For anyone else that runs into this, we believe this is a host issue. There is some output that appears to be added to all pages with output that breaks pages such as the admin control panel.

Top Bottom