Roleplaying Dice - Trigger Pack for Postbot

Roleplaying Dice - Trigger Pack for Postbot 1.1

No permission to download

Bloodcinder

Bloodcinder submitted a new resource:

Roleplaying Dice - Trigger Pack for Postbot by Bloodcinder - Adds advanced dice-rolling triggers to your postbot. Requires Postbot by Bloodcinder.

Roleplaying Dice Trigger Pack
for Postbot by Bloodcinder

This trigger pack requires Postbot by Bloodcinder.

It includes the following triggers currently...
  • !roll rolls dice using a syntax specific to this add-on.
  • !rolz rolls dice using Rolz.org syntax.
  • !fu rolls dice for the Freeform/Universal RPG (FU) system.
You may demo these triggers in...

Read more about this resource...

Bloodcinder updated Roleplaying Dice - Trigger Pack for Postbot with a new update entry:

Added !fudge for Fudge/Fate rolls with Fudge dice icons (smilies)

I added a !fudge trigger which can be used for Fudge/Fate and other games which use Fudge (plus/minus/blank-sided) dice. It includes a smilie pack for the icons to show the results. The trigger has an option to disable the icons and just use text.

To install, upload the contents of the upload folder as you normally would to install an add-on, then re-import the triggers XML file from the admin trigger list, and then import the smilies XML file from the admin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forgot to mention in the update that I posted an example on my forum here so you can see the icons.

I also posted an example of the !roll syntax and it output here.

First of all. This addon will be very useful role in my forum. Thank you very much @Bloodcinder (y).

Secondly, I tried to upload the file .XML smilies and I get an error:

upload_2015-6-19_15-22-47.webp

There are two different imports. One is for smilies and must be done in the smilies control panel. The other is for triggers and must be done in the postbot control panel. From your description and the error message it looks like you're trying to import the smilies in the trigger panel, so double-check which you're importing and where.

There are two different imports. One is for smilies and must be done in the smilies control panel. The other is for triggers and must be done in the postbot control panel. From your description and the error message it looks like you're trying to import the smilies in the trigger panel, so double-check which you're importing and where.
Oh, that's right.

Thank you very much. Solved!

Cool. When you get it up and running, would you mind linking me to your forum so I can see it working? I rarely get to see my add-ons working outside my own forum and I'm curious if everything works as it is supposed to.

Top Bottom