RolePlay Mansion (A Roleplay site for mature audiences)

Is anyone interested in joining this new rp site? It has a small community of four staff members only. We're looking for anyone who is over the age of 18 willing to join! We have a friendly environment and we wish to build our community~

** Keep in mind, the website will automatically make you accept the terms and conditions that you are in fact over the age of 18. It will also make you put in your birthday as well as make you read and accept our privacy policy. I hail from forumotion where the general audience starts at the age of 13 and I'm assuming most people here are over the age of 18 but you can never be too certain. I am aware this probably won't prevent all underage people but our staff keeps a watchful eye.

** Please no hate on this post, I'm aware mature roleplaying isn't for everyone but I'm trying to advertise to get new members. And before ya'll come for me, I get that rpnation exists but their community rules and guidelines I have to follow, especially no advertising! So. Please take a look at my website, it's fairly new, I personally manually copied all of the threads from our old website over so we could have something to build off on.

We also have a small community discord going as well, so I look forward to seeing those who sign up ! Come and say hi :)

Here's the direct link: https://rpmansion.community.forum/

-- I'm the creator and owner of the website, my user tag is crazier_than_most
-- I'm 24 yrs old and I've been rp'ing since the age of 13!
-- I look forward to rp'ing with you :)

Attachments

• Example 1.webp
    Example 1.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Example 2.webp
    Example 2.webp
    68 KB · Views: 27
  • Example 3.webp
    Example 3.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 21
  • User Registration.webp