Add-on Rocket.chat (a very cool new OpenSource A/V Chat) - Integration for XF?

@nocte Let's chat about this integration through private conversation.

Did this ever go anywhere? I'm looking for something similar in that I want a Xenforo install to serve as the login system for a Rocket.Chat server. It should be possible to use XF 2.1's new API system with Rocket.Chat's newish iframe-based authentication integration to achieve this but I honestly don't know enough about APIs to figure out to figure out the settings myself.

Did this ever go anywhere? I'm looking for something similar in that I want a Xenforo install to serve as the login system for a Rocket.Chat server. It should be possible to use XF 2.1's new API system with Rocket.Chat's newish iframe-based authentication integration to achieve this but I honestly don't know enough about APIs to figure out to figure out the settings myself.
Thanks for question. I have started a private conversation for more information.

What did you end up going with?
Currently I know no good real-time chat with (nearly) seamless XF-integration possible. e.g. Rocket.Chat: it has it's own user management, which makes things tricky.

A good (but not performant) solution is Siropu's Chat - fully XF-integrated (i.e. a XF addon :D), but no AV and only AJAX/PHP/MySQL, so poor performance on bigger forums..

Top Bottom