RM 2.0 RM Install Error

Larrabee

Greetings.

I've run into a problem while installing RM (v2.0.4) . I get the following error:

InvalidArgumentException: Column 'effective_filter_location' is unknown in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 647
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setAsSaved() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1236
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate() in src/XF/Service/RebuildNestedSet.php at line 105
  3. XF\Service\RebuildNestedSet->_rebuildNestedSetInfo() in src/XF/Service/RebuildNestedSet.php at line 88
  4. XF\Service\RebuildNestedSet->_rebuildNestedSetInfo() in src/XF/Service/RebuildNestedSet.php at line 60
  5. XF\Service\RebuildNestedSet->rebuildNestedSetInfo() in src/addons/XFRM/Setup.php at line 98
  6. XFRM\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 539
  7. XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 563
  8. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

When I go back to Add-ons, it's like the installation never happened. I've clicked on the install button again with identical results.

Ideas? Thanks.

The text "effective_filter_location" doesn't appear in XF locally, so I think there might be another add-on installed that is interfering (by doing something in a very generic context). I suspect it may be a node related add-on.

You should uninstall the add-on and install the resource manager first. You can't use an add-on that gives you features for an add-on you didn't have installed. Thats the reason of your issue. It is also mentioned in the description of that add-on.

Top Bottom