Resource icon

RM: Article Translation 1.0

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

RM: Article Translation - Turn the RM into a Article Manager

This is a high quality translation that turns the Resource Manager into an Article Manager. :)

How to install:
  • Go to the Apperances tab
  • Click the Phrases button in the sidebar
  • Click Import
  • Overwrite English and upload XML.
License
Under no circumstance are you allowed to repackage/redistribute this resource in any way, shape or form. If you are caught doing so, your details will be passed on to other addon/style developers.

Read more about this resource...

Like your addon a great deal Matthew. Pity we couldnt have worked together and not duplicated.
Yours is very thorough and elegant and I am tempted but I will have to stay with mine for the multiple page option. Also I wanted the page design a bit different with author + article data on the sidebar with author avatar.
Wish I hadnt had to plod through all those phrases though! I could have just used yours.

Like your addon a great deal Matthew. Pity we couldnt have worked together and not duplicated.
Yours is very thorough and elegant and I am tempted but I will have to stay with mine for the multiple page option. Also I wanted the page design a bit different with author + article data on the sidebar with author avatar.
Wish I hadnt had to plod through all those phrases though! I could have just used yours.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Duplicated? Whats yours?

Well actually he have just changed phrases, so it still requires custom work in order to turn it into an Article "Manager".

Well like it, as a suggestion i would change or take out the "Free" and "Paid" Tabs.
Or is there any use for in an Article, i dont see?!

Hello Matthew!

I LOVE the article manager. Simply INCREDIBLE. Many thanks!

I am a bit confused though. Perhaps someone could tell me how to or where to find the settings so that the article does not require being uploaded? I want people to be able to create the article from the site, have the option of uploading it or other files, but are not required to upload anything. Is that possible?

If I remember right, that was possible with the Resource Manager, but is that option completely lost when the Article Manager replaces the Resource Manager?

I would really like to keep it, but if it isn't possible then I need to know how to uninstall it.

Again, many thanks and it is INCREDIBLE in everything that it does!

Rhonda Ramsey

Top Bottom