Ribbon Style Node Icons Alignment help

That shouldn't make a difference - that's how the new post indicators are done.

If you check the css for that, it should give you some pointers as to how to get yours working.

i coped the new post icon css and since its on the opposite side i flipped all the settings and everything and no go ... 3 hours now just trying to move these images to the side without breaking the boarder

i want the category headers to stay centered inside the borders , if i take the margin off the boarder it drags the strips over too , i just want the icons on the side and the content can come over some but the category strips should remain centered

i give up on the icons , will give xenforo community some time to see if someone can help before i just abandon the idea. its possible because its been done with the "New" image on posts

yes i want the ribbons wrapped around the border, when i move them over they either disappear under it or they take the border out completely

This is what I've got so far. You can see I got the icons moved over to the border like you want. But it appears to be inserting a line break and I can't figure out how to stop that:

Screen shot 2011-03-20 at 12.27.49 AM.webp

Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
.node .nodeInfo
{
	overflow: visible !important;
}

.node .nodeIcon
{
	position: relative;