Revolution Pro

Revolution Pro [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($110.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Revolution Pro - Meet Revolution Pro the theme bringing much more than just a beautiful design for your forum!

View attachment 254838

Revolution Pro is a fully responsive clean, stunning, and modern XenForo theme.

This design is a great decision, if you would like to easy to use website for your visitors and present your website skills and business in the modern way.

With the professional structure of website, you are showing off what you can do as a community, thus improving your overall business output. Also every websites need to be fresh-looking and impressive at all times...

Read more about this resource...

Did I read that right? :oops:

License1 licence = 1 site
Updates duration6 Months - US $110 / 1 Year - US $150
Visible brandingYes, but removable with payment
It just seems exaggerated to me.

Yes, I am aware that there is a free market, and everyone is free to choose their own prices.
But believe me (although I really appreciate your work) I find it simply exaggerated.

However, I hope you sell as many licenses as possible. (y)

Nice work, The link to buy sends me to your website and I had to register on your site put in codes and register. Now I have to wait to be excepted ? Strange hoops to jump through. Is this normal?

It seems I have to be registered in order to see the themes, but I cannot find a way to do so. What am I missing?

Only Special Dark and Special Light? I was interested in Innovate Dark and Exclusive Dark mostly, but also other were interesting...

Any live demo of this theme?
Hello;

Unfortunately our demo site is currently down. At the link below, you can see videos with Turkish explanation.

Reactions: eL_
@Osman i want to buy this themes but i joined your forum and registed i am waiting for approval 3days is done not one approval
  • Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

Top Bottom