Resource icon

Reverse Post Order [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Xon

Should "new replies go to the bottom of the thread" be "...go to the top..."?

New replies already go to the bottom, don't they? Unless I'm missing something.

They are still loaded at the bottom of the thread despite the rest of the thread being reverse sorted. This is a known issue as the user who commissioned the original work didn't need that functionality, and it requires messing with the UI a bunch to fix

They are still loaded at the bottom of the thread despite the rest of the thread being reverse sorted. This is a known issue as the user who commissioned the original work didn't need that functionality, and it requires messing with the UI a bunch to fix

Oh right, so after you reply, if you refresh the page, the posts are shown in reverse order?

I don't get it...Just installed the add-on, but no change in any Thread.
I was expecting an icon/button where the user can revers the post order. Do I have to enable the product?

Per the description, this is is per-forum option. The admin actually needs to set it per-forum.

If you would like to make it user accessible, can you contact me and I can quote for some work.

As it is to be selected by the admin, which I didn't see in the description before, it is unfortunately of no use for my forum. I was looking for a user selectable option, which I guess I can't afford to be developed, exclusively for me. The ideal solution would be sticky and post, plus reverse post order, selectable by user. Ever thought about combining ?

I would like to jump in on this.
As user Jakko just stated, some of my users (like myself) prefer to have the most recent post displayed at the top of each topic.
Other prefer to have the normal sorting - for my needs the option to specify the sorting order within the node is not of any help.
I would also need a user-individual setting on how posts are sorted with topics.

Nice that someone has done it finally. But where is the most important part?
Users should choose what they want. Some users ask for, other would hit me, when i change the existing system.
Please add the choice for users, then the addon would be finished and perfect.

@Xon - Does this apply to the search? Is it possible to make it apply to the search and not anything else? At a style-specific level?

This function should be in Xenforo core. In fact that's a built-in feature for some other forum platforms.

Yes, a reverse/direct button/link should be made available for users to make it real useful.

Top Bottom