XF 2.1 Reuse Xenforo Addon in another xenforo local development

hemant_bhardwaj

well, it's kind of strange but this week I lost my laptop when I was returning from my grandmother house. so now I don't have the localhost data that was on the laptop where I develop the xenforo addon.
Now I want to give an update of my all addon but I only have an installation file that I use to provide the user in My Xenbros dashboard.
can anyone how can I use them in new xenforo dev installation and provide a new update with same upgrade patten.,

Regards
Xenbro - Hemant

Last edited:
You can generate development output from any installed add-on by running the following CLI command:
Code:
php cmd.php xf-dev:export

This will dump any currently installed add-ons data (from the _data directory) into their respective _output-folders. That'll allow you to restore your state for the most part. Any other source files that you may have had (such as raw JS/TypeScript files or whatever), which have been included through a custom build process (using the build.json file) are probably lost though.

Hello Hemant, sorry to hear you lost your notebook.
Why did you not have a back-up of all your data?

If you go for a NAS, then there is no need anymore to store your developments in your notebook.

I
Hello Hemant, sorry to hear you lost your notebook.
Why did you not have a back-up of all your data?

If you go for a NAS, then there is no need anymore to store your developments in your notebook.
Have backup of the other files like software games movies and my graphic but I didn't took any backup of c drive 😣 which contains the xampp with files of addo . I know this is kind of big mistake but I need to solve it so I will try what Lukas say and let you know

Top Bottom