Return of the Jedi!

Yeah, now that all bugs are squashed (not a single one affected me anyway), it's time for a NEW version with lots of bugs!
;)

One thing I learned in 20+ years of retail....you can never win with all the customers!

I think Mike is more likely to be sporting the bling bling and humming this tune...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting aside - my old forum package (EE) came up with inventive excuses as to why upgrades were slow in coming. In general it was "stability and security are the #1 concerns for us"....
:)
Yeah, it basically had no bugs....but it also still said "copyright 2003" on most of the files.

KAM could get a year or two out of that one....but you have to communicate it!
(just joshing of course!)......

I still like the EE core CMS but the real story was very different IMHO...and something that no one ever admitted to - that being that the loss of their main programmer, even with 3 or 4 others to replace him, changed everything. Art (programming) is something that, despite Bill Gates' business plan, cannot simply be hired and fired. Sorta like why Sammy Hagar never came up to the level of David Lee Roth (showing my age here)

Unfortunately, no company will ever come out and say "You know, that programmer we lost is not replaceable and those new guys we've been pumping in PR releases just don't compare".
Life is funny!

They'll pickup something new in a day or two.

If anything, you have to applaud the three major trolls for innovative they are in bashing XenForo. They obviously put a lot of effort in thinking up new rumors to spread around.
Don't worry, karma always strikes back, believe it or not. :)

Top Bottom