XF 1.3 Restricting access

I want to know how to restrict access to a particular node on my website. Meaning Can I restrict access to uses with a specific amount of posts and can they can only post every x amount of days?

And then Is there a way to ad upgrades in the system to allow people who buy upgrades have less restrictions and can post more in those nodes and such?

I want to know how to restrict access to a particular node on my website. Meaning Can I restrict access to uses with a specific amount of posts and can they can only post every x amount of days?

And then Is there a way to ad upgrades in the system to allow people who buy upgrades have less restrictions and can post more in those nodes and such?

You can do the first part with permissions. If that would be too much for just that then have a look at my mod here:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/posts-to-enter-forums-on-a-forum-per-forum-basis.1297/

For the x posts for x days you would need a custom mod. Did you mean for the limit at a certain forum or for users to enter a forum after they post x number of posts for x days btw?

Top Bottom