I did some elaborate rearranging of templates for the top part of the screen, to make what amounts to minor changes in appearance. I got the layout I wanted, but unfortunately, I broke the search bar and the reset button for exiting a test of someone's permissions. Rather than putting in the time to troubleshoot those items, I am thinking I should just put the templates back to how they were when shipped
Of course, the way I made the changes, none of them are captured as template modifications.
I can assure you, templates have been modified. Quite a few of them.
I can identify some of them, but not all of them.