Fixed Responsive styling bug

Hornstar

Ill upload three pics to show what I mean. All three pics taken in the same location but changing between portrait to landscape and back to portrait. Note how the styling changes and the black space down the side.

image.webp

image.webp

image.webp

I'm not totally sure what's pushing the page width there -- it's hard to tell at times. I have however adjusted the prefix+title control to wrap to 2 lines when necessary.

I'm not totally sure what's pushing the page width there -- it's hard to tell at times. I have however adjusted the prefix+title control to wrap to 2 lines when necessary.
@Mike
It is not fixed 100% yet. Not sure if this is a separate bug but the black line down the side is still happening when you have your phone in portrait, then go landscape and then go back to portrait.

image.webp

Hm, I definitely posted a suggestion for this. Time to find it and mark it as implemented (well, report it). Great!

Top Bottom