1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Responsive - No formatting on thread preview text - Intentional or bug?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by CyclingTribe, Jun 15, 2013.

1. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

There's no bold, italic, subscript etc. on the (phone) responsive thread preview text and I wondered if this is intentional (reduce overhead of processing / tighter control over layout)?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Which preview are you referring to? The hover preview on the title? That has never shown with BB code applied (intentionally).

3. CyclingTribe

No, sorry, the results when you click New Threads. :)

4. Mike

Err, I'm going to need a screenshot as I really don't know what you're referring to...

5. CyclingTribe

Sorry, my mistake, it's when you search or look at your own content - you get a list posts and the first part of the post text underneath, which isn't formatted - I'll post a screenshot later. (y)

6. Mike

That is also intentional - it's to prevent them from being widely varying heights or stealing focus too much.

7. CyclingTribe

Okay, thanks Mike - just wanted to mention it in case it wasn't intentional. (y)