1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Responsive menu

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Hornstar, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Hornstar

Hornstar Well-Known Member

Ive noticed the menu in landscape on my iPhone 5 is sometimes the menu you see in portrait. It's random and even happens in the same spot randomly. Just a note, I like the menu showing all the extra tabs that you will see in the second pic.

Both pics are taken in landscape on the same phone in the same location.
    erich37 likes this.
  2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Isn't it like this?
    • If you load the page in landscape --> All buttons
    • If you load the page in portait and then go to landscape --> The dropdown menu
    If so, I'm pretty sure it's "As Designed".
  3. Hornstar

Nah that wouldn't be very responsive. I also tested loading in portrait and turned it landscape and it worked. This bug is happening randomly and I can't yet reproduce it consistently.
    Vincent likes this.
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is very related to the other bug of yours I just reported, so is this still happening?
  5. Hornstar

I had a crazy bug happen before that was different. It had only happened twice. Can't get it to do it again. I showed a pic in that other thread that may be related to this one that I posted. All seems good right now. I will see what happens and update this thread if I need to.
  6. Hornstar

Replicated it again by switching between landscape and portrait several times in various spots. Not happening often but what ever you changed fixed the first problem and has now caused this:

The above is the third time I have had this happen since you made the change.