Cannot reproduce Responsive Design : Mobile Posting <Android 2.3.5, Opera Mobile 14.0>

gginni

Hi,

I'm facing issue while creating new thread from my Android Mobile. Here are software details:-
Phone - HTC Desire S
OS - Android 2.3.5
Browser - Opera Mobile 14.0.1074.57453

Issue details:-

pSLSoND.png

SJ6DilP.png

It is reproducible... I checked 5-6 times ..Plz fix this issue if possible. I guess issue is page gets reload when I click outside the textbox... And hence all the text which I typed gets clear...

I don't have a Gingerbread device any more, but I can't reproduce this with Opera Mobile. Clicking away doesn't change the content. I don't really see why that would happen as we're not attaching any behaviors to the text box in Opera Mobile.

Can you still reproduce this? Can anyone else?

I don't have a Gingerbread device any more, but I can't reproduce this with Opera Mobile. Clicking away doesn't change the content. I don't really see why that would happen as we're not attaching any behaviors to the text box in Opera Mobile.

Can you still reproduce this? Can anyone else?

Well I'm still able to reproduce on my device :(... Even I'm not able to understand why clicking away is reloading the page and resulting in textbox-clear.... I will try in other browser on my mobile and will update you in next few hours

But surely there is some issue with this particular Opera Version... I guess anyone having opera on Android 2.3 can check and will surely able to reproduce the issue...

I can't recreate the problem, running Android 2.3.5 on an HTC Evo 4G. Tried it on both Opera Mobile (Classic) 12.10 and Opera Mini 7.5.3361

Top Bottom