Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

It is not possible to change layout of ads, so you'll need to adjust ad code yourself.

One solution is to hide it by wrapping ad code in <div class="responsiveHide">ad code</div>
Another solution is to change ad format based on browser width

im not a coder. Any help would be nice. I may buy your design. I need to look at how to install and how much USD it will be.

Sure, I'll help adjust ads for free. Installation is very simple - upload files, upload xml file.

im not a coder. Any help would be nice. I may buy your design. I need to look at how to install and how much USD it will be.
Hey LDW, I'm somewhat in the same situation with my site. I've not added this yet but my goal will be to have all leaderboard ads convert to 300x250 ads once the site goes under 728 wide. That should accomodate all mobile devices.

I'm not a techie either but Arty has been more than helpful and willing to help me once I take the plunge. My goal is to make this move this summer.

Hello, I'm a licensed user. I've a problem with the navigation menu. My menu is like this

Screenshot 2013-04-03 alle 17.16.20.webp

and the problem when I use the responsive design I see the menu Aiuto (the one above) but I'm not able to see any of the menu's options. If I click on Aiuto the page simply reload and the standard menu appear with the options of the Forum menu (the first one).

Can you please tell me how can I make possible for my users to use also this menu?

You can see submenu only for selected menu item, like "Segna i Forum come letti" and other buttons you see when Forum menu is selected. That means you need to make Aiuto menu selectable with some page that is shown when you select it.

Thanks for your fast response. Problem is that I really don't know how to create a page that show that menu options. I use Xenfans extra tabs to create such menu and maybe this is the problem. If you've any suggestion on what to use to achieve this I'll be grateful :)

That add-on doesn't exist anymore, so I can't test it. Looking at your forum, it isn't add-on's fault, you have incorrectly configured it. Aiuto tab is clickable on your forum, but its target is set to "." instead of valid URL. So there is nothing to fix in any add-on.

You need to point that tab to valid URL. One possible solution is to create a page with all those links then change link for Aiuto tab to that page.

I've imagined this so I've created a page. If you click on Kog Life you'll go to that page (emtpy by now) but the problem is that the submenu shown are always the ones from the Forum menu and not the ones from the Kog Life menu...

You can't change that without add-on, but you can put all those links in your page. That's what that page is for

I can't decide if I should impulsively purchase this style or just wait for xenforo's mobile in 1.2

Will there be any big differences or benefits to this style over xenforo's? Or is this unkown

My members are reporting a double navigation button the bottom one doesn't do anything but i cant for the life of me figure out what caused this to start?
imagesdvsd.webp

Top Bottom