Resources with a "?" are not cached

Lindal_Oronar

I did a test on Gtmetrix

One of the results for improvement:
Resources with a "?" in the URL are not cached by some proxy caching servers. Remove the query string and encode the parameters into the URL for the following resources:

15 issues with a jpg? extension
www.mysite/data/avatarts/.../124.jpg?
etc.

Does anyone know how I can solve this

Ignore it, they are essentially incorrect.

The ? and what follows indicates the upload date of the icon. When the icon changes, the date changes therefore people start seeing the new icon immediately instead of it coming from their cached copy of the icon.

This is important and applies to avatars too.

Ignore it, they are essentially incorrect.

The ? and what follows indicates the upload date of the icon. When the icon changes, the date changes therefore people start seeing the new icon immediately instead of it coming from their cached copy of the icon.

This is important and applies to avatars too.
Thanks for your answer @Chris D

It looks like it's something that is coming from an add-on or your style:
HTML:
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").css("border","1px solid rgb(250, 250, 250)");</script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").css("border-radius","7px");</script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").css("box-shadow","0px 0px 7px 0px rgb(66, 66, 66)");</script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom","3px double rgb(250, 250, 250)");</script>

It looks like it's something that is coming from an add-on or your style:
HTML:
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").css("border","1px solid rgb(250, 250, 250)");</script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").css("border-radius","7px");</script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").css("box-shadow","0px 0px 7px 0px rgb(66, 66, 66)");</script><script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom","3px double rgb(250, 250, 250)");</script>
Thanks, I think it must be my style because I have no addons for twitter.

Top Bottom