******* - Resources Pagination by Alphabetical [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Resources Pagination by Alphabetical - Adds a list of alphabetical links to jump to the the page showing resources start with that letter.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds a list of alphabetical links to jump straight to the the page showing resourcesstarting with that letter.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-BRRP_ResourcesPagination.xml file.

DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider to contribute to its development with a donation....

Read more about this resource...

Dear *******,

- where is the "copyright" of ******* showing ? (I do not want any copyright showing for such an Addon)
- looking at the screenshot, is there a chance to have a bigger distance between the "alphabetical letters" and the "Tabs" (as it looks quite close to each other)
- is there a chance to also have the "aplhabetical filtering" via the "Filters" at the filter-dropdown ?
- looking at the screenshot, I do see a search-box in the left-sidebar for "search resources". Is this an Addon ?

Many thanks!

Dear @erich37

Thanks for your submitting inquiry. Let me answer your question:
#1: Our copyright appear at the footer that nears XenForo copyright. You must pay for remove it. The price to remove branding notice for free add-on is any amount (just as a donation)
#2: You can easy change distance (padding) of each letter by edit template/style
#3: You can change it at template but we recommend you a custom work service to fit your requirement.
#4: It's Search Resources by Name add-on that you can find at https://*******.com/resources/search-resources-by-name.60/

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom