1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Resources Pagination by Alphabetical [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Resources Pagination by Alphabetical - Adds a list of alphabetical links to jump to the the page showing resources start with that letter.

Read more about this resource...
    JVCode and HenrikHansen like this.
  2. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks!
  3. SuperHeroVN

SuperHeroVN Member

Please up for 1.4
  4. otto

otto Well-Known Member

Works for me under xenforo 1.4.3 and RM 1.1.5 and lots of other add-ons... :)
  5. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

Dear *******,

- where is the "copyright" of ******* showing ? (I do not want any copyright showing for such an Addon)
    - looking at the screenshot, is there a chance to have a bigger distance between the "alphabetical letters" and the "Tabs" (as it looks quite close to each other)
    - is there a chance to also have the "aplhabetical filtering" via the "Filters" at the filter-dropdown ?
    - looking at the screenshot, I do see a search-box in the left-sidebar for "search resources". Is this an Addon ?

Many thanks!
  6. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

Dear @erich37

Thanks for your submitting inquiry. Let me answer your question:
    #1: Our copyright appear at the footer that nears XenForo copyright. You must pay for remove it. The price to remove branding notice for free add-on is any amount (just as a donation)
    #2: You can easy change distance (padding) of each letter by edit template/style
    #3: You can change it at template but we recommend you a custom work service to fit your requirement.
    #4: It's Search Resources by Name add-on that you can find at https://*******.com/resources/search-resources-by-name.60/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.