Resources - Outside Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

I like many here, are very pleased to see the development of the next add-on, Resource Manager and I'm sure there are some developers here who can't wait until there is a selling aspect to this newly developed add-on.

But I would like to see an alternative to Paypal incorporated in this. There are many alternatives, such as Alterpay.com (Canada's version of PayPal) or Google Checkout.

Not everyone can use paypal (in some places its even illegal) and not everyone will use it, even if they could.

ATT Paypal users - I'm not saying it should be excluced. I'm just saying that there should be an alternative along side it.

What I am saying is that anything that could open more opportunity, should be welcomed. Limiting yourself can (will) limit your opportunity.

The payment system will most likely integrate into XenForos payment system. In which case it will support whatever Xenforo supports.

The payment system will most likely integrate into XenForos payment system. In which case it will support whatever Xenforo supports.

Currently, XenForo only supports paypal. The point of this thread is to suggest they expand upon this for the many who can not or will not use paypal.

Alternate payment solutions already have multiple threads, I would suggest using one of those as they are probably more closely monitored ;)

Indeed.
There are already numerous suggestion threads for various alternative payment methods.

Search the relevant forums for keywords such as paypal, checkout, payment, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom